Tue, October.17, 2017
  組織章程 同 學 錄 自 由 談 保健醫療 旅  遊 時間天氣 財  經 生活照片 生活經驗 其  他 News 網站連結  
 
Tue, October.17, 2017
 
 
文章討論
 
所有文章分類 » 最新新聞 » 12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生

http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=14550&pnumber=1

12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生
            
                         

            
  • 收藏
  • 列印
  • 轉寄

 

大家好,我是雪兒(台語)
Hey guys! This is Michelle

你有吃過我的紅豆餅嗎?(台語)
Have you tried my red bean cakes?

 

 

**************************************************************************************

I was raised in Germany, my mom and my dad had been divorced very quickly.
我在德國長大,爸媽很早就離婚了

My mom has 4 children and my dad never cared about us.
我有三個兄弟姊妹!但我爸從來不在乎我們

 

 

From a very early age, I needed to take care of myself.
我很小就要學會照顧自己

I started to work when I was 12 years old.
我12歲就開始打工

I delivered the newspaper to the homes.
我當小小送報生

Because my mom just never had the opportunity to give me something.
因為我媽沒有辦法給我任何東西

She gave me a lot of love; she gave me a lot of attentions.
但她很照顧我,給了我很多愛

But she also had a lot of worries.
但她也一直很擔心我

First time I went to Taiwan was with my friend.
我第一次來台灣是跟我好朋友一起

The environment is so different from Germany. The people have been not that cold.
台灣跟德國真的不一樣,台灣人沒那麼冷漠!



    
目前位置首頁             職場力             心靈成長             12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生            


 





               
        


                                 
        

 

12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生

            
                         

            
  • 收藏
  • 列印
  • 轉寄

I had a lot of problems at school, with the teachers with my classmates because sometimes they bullied me.
我以前在學校跟老師和同學相處不好,同學有時候會霸凌我

There had been times when I just had one trouser.
因為窮,以前常常只能穿同一條褲子

 

 

“OH~ Michelle just had one trouser!” and of course I wasn’t smelly but.
「喔~雪兒都穿同條褲子!」但是我根本不臭啊!

And then I came to Taiwan, all these prejudice have been forgotten.
但我來到台灣後,這些歧視都不見了

My dream was to be a part of Taiwan.
我的夢想是想變成台灣的一份子

I did not want to come here as a foreigner.
我不想要當只是個來台灣的外國人

With 30,000 NTD, about 100 Euros.
我來台灣只帶三萬台幣(一千歐元)

I did not know anybody. I slept at my friend’s house.
我人生地不熟,先暫住朋友家

They just said, “we’d give you 3 months. Find a job, find an apartment.”
他給我三個月的時間去找工作和房子

I went to the street, I wanted to eat something and then I just met my boss.
有次肚子餓在路上找東西吃,剛好碰到我現在的紅豆餅老闆

He just said it as a joke, “Ok we need some people here, why don’t you try it?”
他開玩笑的跟我講他缺人,問我要不要學

And I just said, YES!
我馬上答應

I started to do red bean cakes. It was the best decision I could make, I could learn Chinese.
我開始賣紅豆餅,這是我最好的選擇,因為我還可以邊學中文

 

 

After 3 months, I was really able to pay my first rent.
工作三個月後我終於賺到我第一筆房租

When people ask me why I am selling red bean cakes.
當大家問我為什麼在賣紅豆餅時

I often say it’s delicious and I like to talk to my customers.
我說是因為好吃,因為我喜歡跟客人聊天

Why did I sell red bean cakes, why didn’t I teach English?
為什麼我選擇賣紅豆餅而不是教英文

Because it’s a challenge.

因為這才是個挑戰

When I came to Taiwan, I came with a big dream.
當我來到台灣,我懷抱著偉大夢想

I still love red bean cakes so much because this gave me the opportunity to really really start my life here.
我很愛紅豆餅,是因為它給了我一個開始台灣新生活的機會

 

 

I think money is not important. It’s your life experiences that’s important.
我覺得錢不是最重要的,反倒是人生經驗才是

Because when I came to Taiwan I didn’t think that much.
我當初來台灣時根本沒想太多

I just said I wanted to go there; I wanted to try it.
我只講我要去台灣!我一定要去試看看

Before I came to Taiwan, a lot of people didn’t believe in me.
在來台灣之前,很多人都不相信我

My mom just said,”Michelle, it’s so dangerous”.
我媽跟我說這樣太危險

You are a girl outside alone.
你一個人離鄉背井

You should think about what you want, not what your parents want.
你應該追求自己的人生,不是父母親對你期許的人生

Sometimes we shouldn’t wait. If the opportunity comes just do it.
機會稍縱即逝,做事一定要把握當下!如果你想要離開台灣去闖,就去吧

Don’t go to Australia to do a working holiday visa when you are Taiwanese and just have Taiwanese friends, then you don’t need to go.
不要去澳洲打工度假還整天跟台灣人混在一起,那幹嘛還要去?

Just find out what you can, what you like.
找出你喜歡跟你能做的事情

Don’t listen too much to your parents because they don’t live your life.
不需要完全都聽你父母的,因為人生是你自己的

 

 

不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio

你好!我是Johnny,我想讓台灣人透過外國人的眼睛,重新看這塊土地,順便認識更多來自各地的朋友,在台灣找到小聯合國,也讓外國人看見台灣之美!

粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/STOPKIDDINSTUDIO?fref=ts
youtube頻道:https://www.youtube.com/user/Stopkiddinstudio

 

(本文僅反映專家作者意見,不代表本社立場。)


 


暱稱 :fine
文章日期:11/13/2015 10:00
文章人氣:270
 
 
 共 1 筆 | 共 1 頁
 
 
連絡處: TEL:02-2939-1278 FAX:02-8661-9933 E-mail:fine@finetimes.com.tw